We are able to deliver the Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector. Our assessors have many years of combined experience in delivering Bespoke learning qualifications. This is a short course which allows a wide range of people to undertake a teacher, and learning programme which allows them to teach their specific subject. This course is highly recommended to anybody who wishes to start a career teaching, further education, work-based learning and many other learning sectors.
It is recommended that that you have a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in your subject area plus a high standard of English, Maths and also Computer Literacy.
As of September 2013 PTTLS had changed, the course has been redeveloped and replaced the following:
- Level 3 Certificate in preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Level 4 Certificate in preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
They have been replaced with a simplified and re-named to the following:
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
The qualifications and units themselves are much the same as the old qualification. The change was made to simplify the courses not change the content, so the guided hours and credit values have remained the same.
The award will help you to:
- Identify a student's individual needs
- Define the basic principles of teaching and learning
- Developing each individuals skills
- Developing schemes of work
- Teach you how to make good use of every teaching resource available
- How to apply communication techniques in teaching and training
Please click here for more information on the course