RM Training are competent in delivering Sales qualifications for young people, we will guide and support you through your 12 month course.
Sales apprenticeships can be incorporated in to a whole range of different job roles such as:
- Junior Negotiator
- Call Centre Operative
- Business Development Consultant
- Junior Broker
- Sales Executive
This apprenticeship is a 12 month course, one of our dedicated assesors will come out once a month for a 2 hour visit to set you work and give you some information to help you achieve results in your job role.
A Sales role is all about hitting weekly targets and you must be motivated to achieve this, RM Training have the resources available to help you achieve the goals and become an excellent salesman with skills to use in all future jobs.
Please see the following mandatory units below:
- Unit 201: Time planning in sales
- Unit 202: Complying with legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in a sales or marketing role
- Unit 214- Deliver reliable customer service
Some of the optional unit's available:
- Unit 203 - Selling face to face
- Unit 205 - Selling by telephone - outbound
- Unit 208 - Preparing and delivering a sales demonstration
- Unit 212 - Generating and qualifying sales leads
For more information on our Sales Apprenticeships please email: email@example.com or for current sales vacancies please click the vacancies tab.